RoR & ReactJS developer
I'm Robert, problem solver for tech companies.
Junior developer since may 2016. In the last 3 years: I've helped 3 startups get funding ($500k). Helped another 120+ with marketing strategy. Or as it is called "growth hacking". But I experienced that 99% of startups that I've helped weren't even getting to break even. The usual story was we need more budget for the development team.
That became a repeating thing so I started with programming:
- Via Treehouse in may 2016.
- To improve my skills, I joined the traineeship at Codaisseur. Focusing on Ruby on Rails and Reactjs.
Then for the tech details:
- My github.
- I've also worked on a team project: Echtvakantie.nl and the connected repo.
- Finally the portfolio of companies that I've helped so far.
- I'm able to work with: Ruby, RSpec, Rails, JS/Node (incl. ES6), Mocha, Chai, React, Redux, SQL, HTML5, CSS3 & Sass.
- My primary skill is that I learn new concepts fast.
Currently I'm looking for a ft jr dev job( FE/BE ) for 5 - 6 days a week around Amsterdam. If you have an opportunity, please send me an email: email@example.com . Oh and here's my CV